Just Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music brings peace to my soul

2 posters

Go down

Music brings peace to my soul Empty Music brings peace to my soul

Post by Blue the wolf Tue May 28, 2019 10:26 am

OOC: my first roleplay post, so sorry if it's a bit short and all... Wink

Blue walked across the streets, not really knowing where she was going. The city was too crowded, she thought, and it stank of exhaust fumes. She plugged in her earbuds and listened to a bit of music from coldplay. It always made her calm down. She wondered if there were any other werewolves in this city.
Blue the wolf
Blue the wolf

Back to top Go down

Music brings peace to my soul Empty Re: Music brings peace to my soul

Post by Luna Westwood Tue May 28, 2019 4:03 pm

Luna puffed. Those shopping bags were heavy. She and her (non-werewolf) friends had gone shopping today, and man, she had brought too many new things. She couldn't wait to try on her new crop top. Suddenly she caught a familiar scent: another werewolf. She turned around and saw a woman (OOC: girl? What is your character's age?) with earbuds, who seemed a bit lost in the city. She didn't know why, but something about this wolf made her curious. To avoid seeming weird to her friends, she said she saw someone she knew. 'Just go on, I'll catch up,' she said. She tapped the woman on the shoulder.
Luna Westwood
Luna Westwood
Admin

https://werewolves.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue the wolf Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:07 pm

OOC: Blue's 16 years old.

Suddenly she felt something touch a shoulder. She turned 'round and saw a young woman. She was a werewolf too. 'You're like me,' she stumbled surprised.
Blue the wolf
Blue the wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Westwood Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:31 pm

'You're like me,' the girl stumbled. 'Shht,' Luna said, 'keep your voice down a bit. You look a bit lost to me, are you new in this city?' she said and ostentatiously placed her hands on her hips. She took a better look at the girl, studying her from top to toe, from her black short hair to her sneakers (OOC: just made that up a bit, hope you don't mind it).
Luna Westwood
Luna Westwood
Admin

https://werewolves.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum