Just Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a beautiful night

2 posters

Go down

It's a beautiful night Empty It's a beautiful night

Post by Luna Westwood Mon May 27, 2019 9:07 pm

Luna looked up at the full moon overhead. She took a deep breath of the fresh night air. The 20 year old's first transformation had only been a year ago, quite late for a werewolf, and every time she had to transform it still felt a bit strange. Her parents (also werewolves) told her they could come along if she liked. Tsk. Like she needed their help. She tucked a lock of dark brown hair behind her ear. She felt the moonlight flow over her skin. Her bones twisted, fur sprouted from her cheeks and hands, which were more paws already. She felt a shooting pain in her stomach and gritted her teeth. Transforming was not exactly painless. Logical, since her whole body changed in less than a minute.
After it was done, she could finally relax. She felt mighty, standing higher than before on her hind legs. She grinned, baring her white fangs. She was ready to hunt. There were no people in the forest at night, so she didn't have to be afraid of being seen. The forest was hers now.
Luna Westwood
Luna Westwood
Admin

https://werewolves.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

It's a beautiful night Empty Re: It's a beautiful night

Post by Fang Bloodthrone Tue May 28, 2019 8:53 am

Fang took a stroll through the forest. Being a werewolf, he felt an incontrollable urge to go outside on full moon nights like these. He felt the tingle of the transformation power becoming stronger every minute. He wouldn’t be able to hold back much longer. His eyes started to glow yellow, giving him the power of night vision. Suddenly he saw a figure standing in the darkness. A werewolf. It had been a while since he had seen another one like him. Curiously walked towards her. She turned her head. ‘Hello…’ He said and smiled.
Fang Bloodthrone
Fang Bloodthrone

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Westwood Tue May 28, 2019 3:55 pm

She heard something behind her and quickly turned around, the fur on her back automatically brittling. A man appeared between the trees. She immediately saw he was a werewolf, because of his glowing, yellow eyes. 'Hello...' he said with a grin. She was annoyed, because someone had interrupted her quiet moment. 'Hello,' she said, maybe a bit too coolly. 'I've never seen you 'round before. Who are you?'

OOC: I did a fancy thing with the colors, hope you think it's annoying.
Luna Westwood
Luna Westwood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Bloodthrone Wed May 29, 2019 7:06 pm

'I'm Fang,' he replied. He felt she was not the kind of wolf you'd want to be on the bad side of. 'And who are you?' He felt his nails change into claws to defend himself, but hid them behind his back because hidn't want to look hostile.
Fang Bloodthrone
Fang Bloodthrone

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Westwood Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:40 pm

'Name's Luna. She took a better look at him. His hair was blonde and middle lenght. She noticed he held his hands on his back. Why?  She wondered why she had never seen him before. 'You don't live in the village I suppose?'
Luna Westwood
Luna Westwood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Bloodthrone Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:34 pm

Ouch. He didn't like to tell anyone he lived in a trailer park (he lived there because he refused to work for humans, and therefore didn't have any money). 'No, I don't live in the village, but on the edge of the forest near the old creek.' Everyone knew there was a trailer park there. He just hoped she didn't continue on the subject. He told himself to relax, she seemed okay after all. His claws returned to normal nails. 'So you do live in the village?'
Fang Bloodthrone
Fang Bloodthrone

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Westwood Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:37 pm

'Yes, I do, but I might move to the city some day. There's more life in the city,' she said. This guy didn't seem so bad. She could ask him to transform and go on a hunt with her. There was no better way of getting to know someone than hunting together, she always said. 'Would you like to join me on a hunt tonight? There's plenty of deer out there. And humans too,' she added half jokingly.
Luna Westwood
Luna Westwood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Bloodthrone Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:28 pm

'And humans too,' she said. He couldn't really tell if she was joking or not. He himself hated humans and wished they were all death, because they murdered his parents. He knew many werewolves thought it unwise to hunt people because that came with a risk of being exposed. He had never actually murdered someone, but if he got an opportunity handed to him...
'I'll come,' he said and disappeared behind a few bushes to transform. It took less than a minute. He rubbed the sweat from his brow which was now covered with light brown fur. 'I'm ready,' he said and stepped forward. He sniffed the cool air and immediately caught the scent of people, half a mile to the east, close to the village. He wondered if she would consider going after them an option.
Fang Bloodthrone
Fang Bloodthrone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum